Call To Order: 12:00
Pledge of Allegiance
Members present: 21 & 1 guest
Last months minutes accepted
Coordinators Report: See below
Deputy Coordinators Report: See below
Treasurer Report: $788.77
Secretary Report: Great turnout! Thanks Membership Secretary: We have 82 members.
Legislative: Thanks to Dave Cazel from MRF these two tidbits were reported.
1) The government has determined that the MONGOLS motorcycle club has been marked to high criminal activity. As such they are not allowed to display their patch in California. The FEDS will now move closer to strip the trademark from the club (https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-mongols-guilty-20181213-story.html)
2) California now has a law that will not allow you to use modified exhaust systems. If your caught it’s up to a $1,000 fine.
1) POKER WALK. March 2nd, after our next meeting we will be having our annual Poker Walk. Still working on our spots but this Walk helps support our funds in the Treasury. It is a $10 buy in and the Winner will get 50% of the pot. You be able to buy extra cards at $1/ea.
2) HIGHWAY CLEANUP. APRIL 6th at 10 am (start time was voted on and passed) will be at Parks Rd. on Hwy 95. We only have 1 mile to do. So come on out and let’s make it go fast!
3) RENDEZVOUS 2019. Rifle Raffle ticket sales. This is our main revenue generator. Each member is given a book AR15 Rifle raffle tickets to sell. It’s Important that we all sell as many as possible so try to sell the whole book if possible! Event is May 31-June 2nd @ Charlie’s Acres (see last month’s minutes for details).
WOULDA-SHOULDA-COULDA - Belinda Wright was picked but not present.
50/50. Duane Justus won with number #5184 and gave back $28 of the $38 he won. Thank you, sir!
Next meeting March 2nd, 2019 Noon Linger Longer