Hells Canyon Chapter Minutes

Minutes from the Hells Canyon Chapter meeting on 5/5/2018

Called to order at 11:07 am

Officers: 5
Members: 18
Guests: 0

Secretary: Last month’s Minutes Read & Approved.

Treasurer: Ken reported account standing. (Report available upon request.)

Membership # 44 (under review by Angie B.)

Old Business:
A.    Easter Egg Hunt
a.   Suggested to count prizes, stamp tickets, hand out tickets to kids prior to egg hunt, hand out prizes to kids with stamped tickets.
b.   Suggested to possibly have grab bags for the kids that do not have stamped tickets. (Discuss more at later time.)
c.     Suggested to start process for collecting sponsor donations earlier to give them time to get donations together.
B.   Spring Opener
a.   Having hotdogs, salads, etc. on Friday (6/1/) night. (ABATE supplying meats.  Please bring salad or side dish of your choice.) Having biscuits & gravy Saturday (6/2) morning.  (Kim & Shawna preparing in advance.)
b.   Peggi motioned to bring door prizes (Chapter not purchasing) at approximately $10-
$15 each. Motion Seconded and Approved.  Door prize donations by: James D., Peggi, Melisa, Shawna, Kim, Angela, Angie, Paul, Mick & Lonnie.
c.     Steve will get additional Spring Opener Tickets for advance purchase.  Supposed to also receive 4 tickets to be able to give away to non-members.  (Steve is checking on that too.)

New Business:
A.   James Floch Celebration of Life
a.   Bryan Eberhardt said we can have the celebration on his property.  (Date TBA)
b.   Kim volunteered to send pic & short write-up to Belinda W. for ANI Facebook page.
c.     Will take “last ride” to River Clan.  (Date TBA)
d.   Peggi suggested to do a Snoopy Joe Cool patch possibly holding coffee cup for James memorial.   (Steve is checking on this.)

Open Forum:
A.    Spring Opener leaving times
a.   Thursday 5/31/18 meeting at Wrangler and leaving at noon.
b.   Friday 6/1/18 meeting at Flying J and leaving at noon.
B.   Pauline stated not counting members at the gate. April 30th was cut off time.
C.   Angie E. requested anyone that wanted to add business card to ABATE site to give to her or email a copy.
D.  Advised ABATE name change to:  A Brotherhood Against Totalitarian Enactments.
E.   Mick is going to bring in riding maps donated by Hells Canyon Harley Davidson.

Motioned to adjourn. Seconded & Approved.
Meeting Adjourned: 11:45 am

Next Month’s Meeting on 6/30/2018 at 11 am
Meetings will be held at Bob Berlinghoff’s shop located at:
1509 Burrell Dr., Lewiston, ID

2018 Runs/Events
May Crusaders May 19th
June 1, 2 & 3 Spring Opener

 

Coordinator –                                Steve Libey  (208) 305-8446
Deputy Coordinator –                   Bob Berlinghoff
Treasurer –                                    Ken Goods (208) 790-1559
Secretary –                                    Angie Elliott toogoofy64@hotmail.com
Membership Secretary –             Angela Bremenour (208) 790-1856
Sergeant @ Arms –                       Billy Young  (208) 790-1856
Ambassador @ Large –                Lon Smith (208) 305-3215

 

abateofnorthidahobikers.org

Archives

© 2008- 2018 ABATE of North Idaho, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Mail site comments, suggestions, and issues to
Webmaster